|Brand||The History of Whoo|
Revolving around the concept of providing self-care and self-regeneration beauty remedies for women, The History of Whoo re-interpreted the traditional beauty formulas used by empresses from the Eastern Royal Courts and through modern technologies, developed various skincare and makeup lines that are fit for a Queen. The History of Whoo places strong emphasis on the use of premium eastern medicinal herbal ingredients in patented and signature herbal complexes that enables skin cell self-regeneration for powerful and effective anti- aging benefits with highly valuable, natural herbal tonics for the skin encapsulated in the most luxurious of textures and scents.
A trendy semi-matte textured lipstick line which enables outstanding color expression with subtle glow velvety finish
- A melting-soft velvety textured lipstick that instantly glides on the lips with satin-like finish
- 12-Hour last long color expression with extreme vividness
- A unique design inspired by a Golden Crown from Silla dynasty and also by the Lotus Flower, that represents trendy yet gorgeous looking makeup look of an Empress
- Excellent adherence, silky- soft sensation
- Oil-free, satin-like finish