Immortal skin care secret of jinaek that controls dryness
Essential Cleansing Oil
Highly moisturizing cleansing oil which adds moisturizing ingredients and removes impurities and skin heat
Essential Cleansing Oil maintains the moistures in the skin and completely removes the wastes.
- Keeps the skin moisturized even after cleansing
- Removes skin wastes and makeup residues at once
- A formula which maximizes the convenience of removing makeup (gel → oil → emulsion)
- Apricot Kernel: Alleviates facial swelling and removes waste
- Rhizoma Anermarrhenae: Lowers skin heat and alleviates dryness
- Cortex Phellodendri: Removes skin heat and supplements yin (female energy)
Dispense an appropriate amount in a dry state to apply onto face Softly massage in circles all over face. Fully rinse with lukewarm water. Wash face again with foam cleanser.
Women and Climacterium from an Oriental Medicinal Perspective
What is Climacterium?
The process which body fluids* are drying up. It is the transition period from the middle age to the old age (the period before and after menopause)
*Body fluids: Related to many different hormones secreted from hypothalamus, pituitary gland, and ovary in Western medicine.
Why Red Ginseng?
Red Ginseng is the most similar to a female hormone (9 times more than ordinary Ginseng)
Improves climacteric skin
GuJungGuPo Technique (9 times of streaming and 9 times of drying)
Techniques to gain Ginesonoside Rh2 that is very similar to female hormone (Estrogen).
- Reinforced Red Ginseng Extract that is similar to female hormone
- Solves 6 main issue of skin* for customers in their 50s and above
- Enhance absorbing power
* 6 main issue: Dryness, loss of elasticity, dull complexion, rough skin texture, loss of brightness of the face, and lustreless face